Office Membership Terms
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By electronically signing membership agreement(s) below, your company is entering into legally binding agreement(s). Please download and read carefully prior to signing. Any Agreement(s), including the Terms and Conditions and Membership Details form(s), and any applicable Service Package Addendum(s), will be effective when signed by both parties. In the event of any conflict between the(se) Terms and Conditions and the Membership Details form(s), the Membership Details form(s) shall prevail.
When signing this (these) Agreement(s) you must have the proper authority to execute this (these) Agreement(s) on behalf of the company listed above and incur the obligations described in this (these) Agreement(s) on behalf of such company.
Member agrees to the Terms & Conditions, Payment Authorization Terms, Membership Details Terms, and any applicable Service Package Addendum in this (these) Membership Agreement(s). I additionally agree that in the event I have any pre-existing Membership Agreement(s) the terms of such Agreement(s) which are not revised, amended, or terminated herein remain unchanged.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- THE LINGO “Agreement” means, collectively, these Terms & Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), the attached Membership Details Form cover page(s) (the “Membership Details Form”), and any other attachments, exhibits, and/or supplements. “Authorized Signatory” means an individual authorized to legally bind your company. “Capacity” means the maximum number of Memberships allotted to your Office Space as set forth in the Membership Details Form. “Commitment Term” means the period of time from the Start Date to the last day of the period set forth on the Membership Details Form under “Commitment Term” with respect to each Individual Office Number, and which may be extended upon mutual agreement of the parties. “Individual Office Number” means each individual office number and/or workspace location as may be specified in the Membership Details Form. If the symbol “Ø” is included on the Membership Details Form, we will provide the Individual Office Number(s) for the agreed upon Capacity prior to the Start Date. “Main Premises” means the Premises in which the Office Space is located, as set forth in the Membership Details Form. “Member” means each person you authorize to receive the Services (defined below) (each Member granted a “Membership”). “Member Company” or “you” means the company, entity, or individual entering into this Agreement as listed in the Membership Details Form. “Office Space” means the actual office or workspace corresponding to the Individual Office Number(s), taken together. “Premises” means a building or portion of a building in which Prroperties offers offices, workstations, other workspaces, and/or other services to Members. “Primary Member” means the primary in-Premises Member contact for Prroperties. “Regular Business Days” are all weekdays, except local bank/government holidays. “Regular Business Hours” are generally from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Regular Business Days. “Set-Up Fee” means the fee you will be charged for each individual Membership included in the Capacity of your Office Space; you are obligated to pay the Set-Up Fee for each Individual Office that you occupy, including such Setup Fees as may be due upon transfer, including upgrade or downgrade (i.e. transferring to an Office Space with a higher or lower Capacity), of Office Space. “Start Date” means the date set forth in the Membership Details Form upon which the Services will begin being provided with respect to each Individual Office Number. " Prroperties" “we” or “us” means Prroperties,(“ Prroperties”), Prroperties.com a Prro LLC, a California Limited Liability Company and a Renesent, Inc, a Florida Corporation and its affiliates, Renesent Peru SAC, Renesent Media Private Limited, Renesent TLV Private Limited, and whole sites, software, services as well as DBAs associated with organizations holdings and any other sister companies, with its principal offices in 514 N. California Ave. Beaumont CA 92223 is the entity you are contracting with. “ Prroperties Member Network” means the Prroperties members-only online community accessed through the internet or our mobile app.
- THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Services. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and any other policies we make available to you with prior notice from time to time, during the Term (defined below), Prroperties will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide you (and your Members, as applicable) the services described below. These services are referred to in this Agreement as the “Services.”
- Non-exclusive access to the Office Space.
- Regular maintenance of the Office Space.
iii. Furnishings for the Office Space of the quality and in the quantity typically provided to other member companies with similar office space, workstations, and/or other workspace, as applicable, in the Premises.
- Access to and use of the Prroperties Member Network in accordance with the terms of services available on our website.
- Access to and use of the shared Internet connection in accordance with the terms of services available on our website.
- Use of the printers, copiers and/or scanners available to our members and member companies, in accordance with the terms described herein.
vii. Use of the conference rooms in your Main Premises and use of conference rooms in any other Prroperties Premises during Regular Business v.8.1.18 2 Hours, in each case subject to availability and your prior reservation of such conference rooms, in accordance with the terms described herein.
viii. Heat and air-conditioning in the Office Space during Regular Business Hours.
- Electricity for reasonably acceptable office use.
- Use of kitchens and beverages made available to our members and member companies.
- Acceptance of mail and deliveries on behalf of your business during Regular Business Hours.
xii. Opportunity to participate in members-only events, benefits and promotions. Other services may be provided for an additional fee, such as car parking space, phone service, and IT services, subject to availability at the Main Premises and any additional terms and expenses applicable to those services.
- Our Reserved Rights. We are entitled to access your Office Space, with or without notice, in connection with our provision of the Services, for safety or emergency purposes or for any other purposes. We may temporarily move furnishings contained in your Office Space. We reserve the right to alter or relocate your Office Space, provided that we will not do so in a manner that substantially decreases the square footage of your assigned Office Space or related amenities. We may also modify or reduce the list of Services or furnishings provided for your Office Space at any time. The Services may be provided by us, an affiliate or a third party.
- Office Space Not Timely Available. If we are unable to make the Office Space available by the Start Date we will not be subject to any liability related to such inability, nor will such inability affect the enforceability of this Agreement. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect, provided that:
(i) the failure to provide access to the Office Space does not last longer than two (2) months and
(ii) at our sole discretion we will either (x) provide you with alternate office space (which may or may not be within a Prroperties building) with reasonably comparable Capacity during such period and charge your Membership Fee or (y) not charge you the Membership Fee during the period the Office Space is not available to you. Following the two (2) month period set forth in
(i) above, you shall have the ability to terminate this Agreement upon seven (7) days’ prior notice to us. If we do provide you alternate office space as described in clause
(x) above, during the period we provide you with such alternate office space, the individuals named as Members shall be deemed to be Members and otherwise shall be fully subject to the terms of this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything in this paragraph to the contrary, if the delay in providing the Office Space is due to your actions or inactions or due to changes in or work to the Office Space requested by you, we will not be subject to any liability related to such delay nor will such delay affect the validity of this Agreement and we shall have no obligations to provide you with the benefits described in subsections (x) and (y) of this paragraph and you shall not be entitled to terminate this Agreement and shall be liable for the payment of the Membership Fees from the Start Date.
- Access Prior to Start Date. If we, in our sole discretion, provide you with access to your Office Space for any period of time prior to your Start Date (a “Soft Open Period”), during any such Soft Open Period you and your Members shall be fully subject to the terms of this Agreement, regardless of whether we choose to charge you the Membership Fee during any such Soft Open Period.
- YOUR MEMBERS
- Member List. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your list of Members on the Prroperties Member Network (your “Member List”). Only those individuals included on the Member List will be deemed to be “Members” and entitled to receive the Services described in this Agreement. To the extent permitted by law, all of your Members shall be required to provide valid government issued identification in order to be issued an activated key card to access the Premises. If the number of Members or other individuals regularly using your Office Space exceeds the Capacity, you will be required to pay the then current additional fee as set forth on our website. In no event will the number of Members exceed 1.5 times the Capacity, regardless of additional fees paid; however affiliated members with other active memberships offered by Prroperties such as Prroperties Membership, Hot Desk, and/or separate Dedicated Desk Memberships using desks outside of the Office Space will not count towards this limit. We reserve the right to further limit the number of Members allowed at any point. Upon the addition of a Member to the Member List, Prroperties will create a profile for such Member on the Prroperties Member Network. Such profile will be viewable by us, our employees and agents, and other members. The created profile will include only the Member’s name and the Member Company; any additional information, including a photograph, shall be added solely as determined by you or your Members. v.8.1.18 3
- Changes to or Removal of Primary Member or Authorized Signatory. An Authorized Signatory generally has the sole authority to make changes to or terminate this Agreement. A Primary Member will generally serve as Prroperties’s primary contact regarding matters that involve your Members, the physical Office Space or the Premises. If no Authorized Signatory other than the Primary Member is designated by you on the Membership Details Form, the Primary Member will serve as the Authorized Signatory. We will be entitled to rely on communications to or from the Authorized Signatory or Primary Member as notice to or from the applicable Member Company. However, an Executive Officer of the applicable Member Company (“Executive Officer”) will have the authority to override the request of an Authorized Signatory or Primary Member, as applicable, provided that we receive such a request within 24 hours following such Authorized Signatory’s or Primary Member’s request. We will be entitled to request reasonable documentation to confirm that an individual claiming to be an Executive Officer truly is one and to exercise our discretion in determining whether a particular position constitutes an “Executive Officer.” An Executive Officer will also have the authority to remove or replace the individual serving as the Authorized Signatory and/or Primary Member. Unless we receive instructions from the Authorized Signatory or Executive Officer, if the individual designated as the Primary Member ceases to provide services to the Member Company or ceases using the Office Space regularly, we will use our reasonable judgment in designating a replacement Primary Member.
- MEMBERSHIP FEES; PAYMENTS
- Payments Due Upon Signing. Upon submitting a signed and completed Agreement, you will be obligated to deliver to us, in the amount(s) set forth on your Membership Details Form,
(i) the Service Retainer and
(ii) the Set-Up Fee.
- Membership Fee. During the Term (defined below) of this Agreement, your Membership Fee will be due monthly and in advance as of the first (1st) day of each month. You are obligated to make payment of all Membership Fees owed throughout the Commitment Term and this obligation is absolute notwithstanding any early termination of the Agreement by you (“Membership Fee Obligations”). You agree to pay promptly:
(i) all sales, use, excise, value added, and any other taxes which you are required to pay to any other governmental authority (and, at our request, will provide to us evidence of such payment) and
(ii) all sales, use, excise, value added and any other taxes attributable to your Membership as shown on your invoice. The Membership Fee set forth on the Membership Details Form covers the Services for only the number of Members indicated in the Membership Details Form. Additional Members will result in additional fees as set forth on our website. On each anniversary of the Start Date (including during any Commitment Term) the Membership Fee will be subject to an automatic three percent (3%) increase over the then current Membership Fee. Following any Commitment Term, we reserve the right to further increase or decrease the Membership Fee at our sole discretion upon thirty (30) days’ prior notice to you in advance of and in accordance with the Termination Notice Period described below in Section 5(d).
- Invoices; Financial Information. Prropertieswill send or otherwise provide invoices and other billing-related documents, information and notices to the Primary Member or, if a Billing Contact is indicated on the Membership Details Form, the Billing Contact. Change of the Billing Contact will require notice from the Authorized Signatory in accordance with this Agreement.
- Credits; Overage Fees. Each month, you will receive a certain number of credits for conference room use and a certain number of credits for color and black and white copies and printouts, as specified on the Membership Details Form. These allowances may not be rolled over from month to month. If these allocated amounts are exceeded, you will be responsible for paying fees for such overages. The current overage fee schedule is listed on our website. All overage fees are subject to increase from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Late Fees. If payment for the Membership Fee or any other accrued and outstanding fee is not made by the tenth (10th) of the month in which such payment is due, you will be responsible for paying the then current late charge. The current late fee schedule is listed on our website. All late fees are subject to increase from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Form of Payment. We accept payment of all amounts specified in this Agreement solely by the methods we communicate to you during the membership sign up process or from time to time during the Term. You are required to inform us promptly of any changes to your payment information. Changing your payment method may result in a change in the amount required under this Agreement to be held as the Service Retainer.
- Outstanding Fees. Any outstanding fees will be charged in arrears on a monthly basis. When we v.8.1.18 4 receive funds from you, we will first apply funds to any balances which are in arrears (including any outstanding late fees) and to the earliest month due first. Once past balances are satisfied, any remaining portion of the funds will be applied to current fees due. If any payments remain outstanding after we provide notice to you, we may, in our sole discretion, withhold Services or terminate this Agreement in accordance with Section 5.
- No Refunds. Except as otherwise provided for herein, there are no refunds of any fees or other amounts paid by you or your Members in connection with the Services.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- Term. This Agreement will be effective when signed by both parties (“Effective Date”); provided that we have no obligations to provide you with the Services until the later of
(i) the date on which payment of your Service Retainer, Set-Up Fee and first month’s Membership Fee has been received by us or
(ii) the Start Date. Unless otherwise set forth on the Membership Details Form, following the Commitment Term, this Agreement shall continue on a month-to month basis (any term after the Commitment Term, a “Renewal Term”), subject to the Termination Notice Periods (defined below). The Commitment Term and all subsequent Renewal Terms shall constitute the “Term.” If no Commitment Term is indicated on your Membership Details Form, the default Commitment Term shall commence on the Start Date and end one (1) month after the Start Date. This Agreement will continue until terminated in accordance with this Agreement.
- Move In / Move Out. If the Start Date is a Regular Business Day, you will be entitled to move into the Office Space no earlier than 11:00 a.m. on the Start Date, provided you have complied with the payment obligations described in Section 5(a). If the Start Date is not a Regular Business Day, you will be entitled to move into the Office Space no earlier than 11:00 a.m. on the first Regular Business Day after the Start Date. On the last Regular Business Day of the Termination Effective Month (defined below), you must vacate the Office Space by no later than 4:00 p.m.
- Cancellation Prior to Start Date by You. You may cancel this Agreement prior to the Start Date upon delivery of notice to us. If you terminate more than one (1) full calendar month prior to your Start Date, you may be entitled to a refund of your Set-Up Fee, less any applicable charges, expenses or deductions; however, you will not be entitled to a refund of your Service Retainer. If you terminate within one (1) full calendar month prior to your Start Date, you will not be entitled to a refund of your Set-Up Fee or Service Retainer.
- Termination by You. You may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to us prior to the month in which you intend to terminate this Agreement (“Termination Effective Month”) in accordance with the notice periods set forth in the chart below (the “Termination Notice Period(s)”). The applicable Termination Notice Period shall be determined by the Commitment Term and Capacity for the relevant Individual Office Number, as depicted in the chart below, and as displayed on the Membership Details Form. The Termination Notice Periods shall apply to any termination by you during the Term. After receiving such notice we will deliver to you the Prroperties Exit Form (“Exit Form”), which you must complete and submit to us. The termination will be effective on the later of the last Regular Business Day of the Termination Effective Month and the expiration of the Commitment Term. No termination by you shall be effective during the Commitment Term (except pursuant to Section 2(c)), and termination by you during the Commitment Term is a breach of this Agreement. Downgrade of the Office Space (i.e. transferring to an office space with a lower Capacity) is also not permitted during the Commitment Term. If you terminate this Agreement prior to the end of the Commitment Term (or during any relevant Termination Notice Period), your Membership Fee Obligations shall become immediately due. In addition to any rights, claims and remedies we choose to pursue in our discretion, your Service Retainer shall be forfeited immediately as a result of your breach. Notice must be provided during Regular Business Hours. The Exit Form needs to be completely filled out and signed by the Authorized Signatory; however, please note that the termination of your Agreement on the last Regular Business Day of the Termination Effective Month will be triggered upon your provision of written notice of termination to us, regardless of when you complete and submit the Exit Form. You will not be entitled to pro ration with respect to the last month's Membership Fee. For instance, if you vacate your Office Space before the last Regular Business Day of April, you will still owe us the full Membership Fee for the full month of April. v.8.1.18 5 Member Company Termination Notice Periods Required: Commitment Term Capacity 0 - 24 25 - 74 75 + 1 - 5 months 1 month 2 months 3 months 6 - 11 months 1 month 2 months 3 months 12 - 23 months 2 months 3 months 6 months 24 + months 3 months 6 months 6 months • Example: If the Capacity for the Office Space is between twenty-five (25) and seventy-four (74) Members, and the Commitment Term is between six (6) and eleven (11) months, the applicable Termination Notice Period would be two (2) months, and to terminate this Agreement effective the last Regular Business Day of April (provided that the Commitment Term shall have expired by such date) the last opportunity to provide notice to us would be during Regular Business Hours on the last Regular Business Day of February.
- Termination or Suspension by Us. We may withhold Services or immediately terminate this Agreement:
(i) upon breach of this Agreement by you or any Member;
(ii) upon termination, expiration or material loss of our rights in the Premises;
(iii) if any outstanding fees are still due after we provide notice to you;
(iv) if you or any of your Members fail to comply with the terms and conditions of the Prroperties Member Network Terms of Service, our Wireless Network Terms of Service, or any other policies or instructions provided by us or applicable to you; or
(v) at any other time, when we, in our sole discretion, see fit to do so. You will remain liable for past due amounts, and we may exercise our rights to collect due payment, despite termination or expiration of this Agreement. An individual Member will no longer receive the Services and is no longer authorized to access the Main Premises or other Premises upon the earlier of
(x) the termination or expiration of this Agreement;
(y) your removal of such Member from the Member List or
(z) our notice to you that such Member violated this Agreement. We may withhold or terminate Services of individual Members for any of the foregoing reasons; in such circumstances this Agreement will continue in full force and effect to the exclusion of the relevant Member.
- Service Retainer. The Service Retainer will be held as a retainer for performance of all your obligations under this Agreement, including the Membership Fee Obligations, and is not intended to be a reserve from which fees may be paid. In the event you owe us other fees, you may not rely on deducting them from the Service Retainer, but must pay them separately. We will return the Service Retainer, or any balance after deducting outstanding fees and other costs due to us, including any unsatisfied Membership Fee Obligations, to you by bank transfer or other method that we communicate to you within thirty (30) days (or earlier if required by applicable law) after the later of
(i) the termination or expiration of this Agreement and
(ii) the date on which you provide to us all account information necessary for us to make such payment. Return of the Service Retainer is also subject to your complete performance of all your obligations under this Agreement, including full satisfaction of your Membership Fee Obligations and any additional obligations applicable following termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Removal of Property Upon Termination. Prior to the termination or expiration of this Agreement, you will remove all of your, your Members’, and your or their guests’ property from the Office Space and Premises. After providing you with reasonable notice, we will be entitled to dispose of any property remaining in or on the Office Space or Premises after the termination or expiration of this Agreement and will not have any obligation to store such property, and you waive any claims or demands regarding such property or our handling or disposal of such property. You will be responsible for paying any fees reasonably incurred by us regarding such removal. We shall have no implied obligations as a bailee or custodian, and you hereby indemnify us and agree to keep us indemnified in respect of any claims of any third parties in respect of such property. Following the termination or expiration of this Agreement, we will not forward or hold mail or other packages delivered to us.
- HOUSE RULES
In addition to any rules, policies and/or procedures that are specific to a Premises used by you:
- You acknowledge and agree that: v.8.1.18 6
- keys, key cards and other such items used to gain physical access to the Premises, or the Office Space remain our property. You will cause your Members to safeguard our property and you shall promptly notify us and be liable for replacement fees should any such property be lost, stolen or destroyed;
- you shall promptly notify us of any change to your contact and/or payment information;
iii. we will provide notice to you of any changes to Services, fees, or other updates via email. It is your responsibility to read such emails and to ensure your Members are aware of any changes, regardless of whether we notify such Members directly;
- carts, dollies and other freight items which may be made available may not be used in the passenger elevator except at our discretion;
- for security reasons, we may, but have no obligation to, regularly record certain areas in the Premises via video;
- all of your Members are at least 18 years of age;
vii. you shall be solely and fully responsible for ensuring that alcohol is consumed responsibly by your individual Members and that no alcohol is consumed by any of your Members or guests who is younger than the legal age for consuming alcohol in the applicable jurisdiction;
viii. common spaces are to be enjoyed by all our member companies, members and guests unless otherwise instructed by us, and are for temporary use and not as a place for continuous, everyday work;
- you will provide us with reasonable notice of and complete all required paperwork prior to hosting any event at the Premises;
- you will be responsible for any damage to your Office Space other than normal wear and tear;
- you will be responsible for replacement fees for any item(s) provided to you by the Prroperties community team for temporary use should any such property be lost, stolen or destroyed;
xii. we are not liable for any mail or packages received without a Prroperties employee’s signature indicating acceptance;
xiii. you may not make any structural or nonstructural alterations or installations (including, but not limited to, wall attachments, furniture, IT equipment, and/or glass paneling) in the Office Space or elsewhere in the Premises without prior approval by us. In the event that any alterations or installations are made, you shall be responsible for the full cost and expense of the alteration or installation and, prior to the termination of this Agreement, the removal of such items and the restoration necessitated by any such alterations, and we shall deduct any such costs not otherwise paid by you from the Service Retainer. In no event are you permitted to perform any of these actions. Only a member of our facilities staff is entitled to perform an alteration, installation, removal or restoration. Reach out to a member of your community team for more information; xiv. you and your Members’ computers, tablets, mobile devices and other electronic equipment must be
(a) kept up-to-date with the latest software updates provided by the software vendor and (b) kept clean of any malware, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, or anything that is designed to perform malicious, hostile and/or intrusive operations. We reserve the right to remove any device from our networks that poses a threat to our networks or users until the threat is remediated; and
- you consent to our non-exclusive, non transferable use of your Member Company name and/or logo in connection with identifying you as a Member Company of Prroperties, alongside those of other member companies, on a public-facing “Membership” display on our website, as well as in video and other marketing materials. You warrant that your logo does not infringe upon the rights of any third party and that you have full authority to provide this consent. You may terminate this consent at any time upon thirty (30) days’ prior notice.
- No Member will:
- perform any activity or cause or permit anything that is reasonably likely to be disruptive or dangerous to us or any other member companies, or our or their employees, guests or property, including without limitation the Office Space or the Premises;
- use the Services, the Premises or the Office Space to conduct or pursue any illegal or offensive activities or comport themselves to the community in a similar manner; all Members shall act in a respectful manner towards other member companies and our and their employees and guests; v.8.1.18 7
iii. misrepresent himself or herself to the Prroperties community, either in person or on the Prroperties Member Network;
- take, copy or use any information or intellectual property belonging to other member companies or their members or guests, including without limitation any confidential or proprietary information, personal names, likenesses, voices, business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property, or modified or altered versions of the same, and this provision will survive termination of this Agreement;
- take, copy or use for any purpose the name “ Prroperties” or any of our other business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, marketing material, other identifiers or other intellectual property or modified or altered versions of the same, or take, copy or use for any purpose any pictures or illustrations of any portion of the Premises, or engage in any conduct that is likely to cause confusion between Prroperties and yourself, without our prior consent, and this provision will survive termination of this Agreement, provided that during the term of this Agreement you will be able to use “ Prroperties” in plain text to accurately identify an address or office location;
- film within any Premises, including within the Office Space, without completing all required paperwork and receiving express written consent from Prroperties;
vii. use the Office Space in a retail, medical, or other capacity involving frequent visits by members of the public, as a residential or living space, or for any exclusively non-business purpose;
viii. sell, manufacture or distribute any controlled substance, including alcoholic beverages, from the Office Space, or obtain a license for such sale, manufacture, importation, or distribution using the Office Space or the address of the Main Premises;
- use our mail and deliveries services for fraudulent or unlawful purposes, and we shall not be liable for any such use;
- store significant amounts of currency or other valuable goods or commodities in the Office Space that are not commonly kept in commercial offices; in the event that you do so, we will not be liable for any such loss;
- make any copies of any keys, keycards or other means of entry to the Office Space or the Premises or lend, share or transfer any keys or keycards to any third party, unless authorized by us in advance;
xii. install any locks to access the Office Space or anywhere within the Premises, unless authorized by us in advance;
xiii. allow any guest(s) to enter the building without registering such guest(s) and performing any additional required steps according to our policies;
xiv. operate any equipment within the Premises that has a higher heat output or electrical consumption than in a typical personal office environment, or places excessive strain on our electrical, IT, HVAC or structural systems, with such determination to be made in our sole discretion, without our prior approval; or
- bring any weapons of any kind, or any other offensive, dangerous, hazardous, inflammable or explosive materials into the Office Space or the Premises. You are responsible for ensuring your Members comply with all House Rules and with all rules, policies and/or procedures that are specific to a Premises used by you, and agree that in the event of any penalty or fine resulting from the breach of any such rules, policies and/or procedures, you will be responsible for paying such penalty or fine.
- ADDITIONAL AGREEMENTS
- Information Technology. In order to utilize all the functionalities offered by us, it may be necessary to install software onto a Member’s computer, tablet, mobile device or other electronic equipment. In addition, a Member may request that we troubleshoot problems a Member may have with respect to printing, accessing the network connection or other issues. If we provide such services, we will not be responsible for any damage to your equipment.
- Network Connection. Prroperties provides shared Internet access to Members via a wireless network connection. Wired network connections are available for an additional monthly fee. For those Members wishing to implement a private wired network, Prroperties may allow you to install a firewall device for your exclusive access and use, subject to Prroperties IT approval, and you will be responsible for removal of the same. Prior to any such installation or removal, v.8.1.18 8 you shall coordinate with the Prroperties IT team to discuss the actual setup, appropriate time, manner and means for such installation or removal and any additional fees that may result from the request. To the extent that we incur any costs in connection with such installation or removal, which are not otherwise paid by you, we shall deduct such costs from the Service Retainer. You shall also be responsible for any monthly fees incurred relating to your private, secured wired network.
- Waiver of Claims. To the extent permitted by law, you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your Members, employees, agents, guests and invitees, waive any and all claims and rights against us and our landlords at the Premises and our affiliates, parents, and successors and each of our and their employees, assignees, officers, agents and directors (collectively, the “Prroperties Parties”) resulting from injury or damage to, or destruction, theft, or loss of, any property, person or pet, except to the extent caused by the gross negligence, willful misconduct or fraud of the Prroperties Parties.
- Limitation of Liability. To the extent permitted by law, the aggregate monetary liability of any of the Prroperties Parties to you or your Members, employees, agents, guests or invitees for any reason and for all causes of action, will not exceed the total Membership Fees paid by you to us under this Agreement in the twelve (12) months prior to the claim arising. None of the Prroperties Parties will be liable under any cause of action, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, reliance or punitive damages, including loss of profits or business interruption. You acknowledge and agree that you may not commence any action or proceeding against any of the Prroperties Parties, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, unless the action, suit, or proceeding is commenced within one (1) year of the cause of action’s accrual. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement to the contrary, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not commence any action or proceeding against any of the Prroperties Parties other than the Prroperties Party you are directly contracting with hereunder and the assets of such entity for any amounts due or for the performance of any obligations in connection with this Agreement.
- Indemnification. You will indemnify the Prroperties Parties from and against any and all claims, including third party claims, liabilities, and expenses including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any breach or alleged breach of this Agreement by you or your Members or your or their guests, invitees or pets or any of your or their actions or omissions, except to the extent a claim results from the gross negligence, willful misconduct or fraud of the Prroperties Parties. You are responsible for the actions of and all damages caused by all persons and pets that you, your Members or your or their guests invite to enter any of the Premises, including but not limited to any vendors hired by you that enter the Premises. You shall not make any settlement that requires a materially adverse act or admission by us or imposes any obligation upon any of the Prroperties Parties unless you have first obtained our or the relevant Prroperties Party’s written consent. None of the Prroperties Parties shall be liable for any obligations arising out of a settlement made without its prior written consent.
- Insurance. You are responsible for maintaining, at your own expense and at all times during the Term, personal property insurance and commercial general liability insurance covering you and your Members for property loss and damage, injury to your Members and your Members’ guests or pets and prevention of or denial of use of or access to, all or part of the Premises, in form and amount appropriate to your business. In addition you are responsible for maintaining, at your own expense and at all times during the Term, workers’ compensation insurance providing statutory benefits in accordance with the law and employer’s liability in an amount appropriate to your business. You will ensure that Prroperties and the landlord of the applicable Premises shall each be named as additional insureds on your commercial general liability policy and that all insurance policies shall include a clause stating that the insurer waives all rights of recovery, under subrogation or otherwise, you may have against Prroperties and the landlord of the applicable premises. You shall provide proof of insurance upon our request.
- Pets. If the Office Space is in Premises designated by us to be one in which pets are permitted, and if any Member plans on regularly bringing a pet into the Office Space or otherwise into the Premises, we may require this Member to produce proof of vaccination for such pet and evidence of compliance with applicable local regulations. If any of your Members brings a pet into the Premises, you will be responsible for any injury or damage caused by this pet to other members or guests or other occupants of the Premises or to the property of
(i) Prroperties or any employees, members or guests or
(ii) the owner(s) or other occupants of the Premises. None of the Prroperties Parties will be responsible for any injury to such pets. We reserve the right to restrict any Member’s right to bring a pet into the Premises in our sole discretion.
- Other Members. We do not control and are not responsible for the actions of other Member Companies, Members, or any other third parties. If a dispute arises between Member Companies, v.8.1.18 9 members or their invitees or guests, we shall have no responsibility or obligation to participate, mediate or indemnify any party.
- Third Party Services. Services do not include, and we are not involved in or liable for, the provision of products or services by third parties (“Third Party Services”) that you may elect to purchase in connection with your Membership, including via the Prroperties Services Store, even if they appear on your Prroperties invoice. Third Party Services are provided solely by the applicable third party (“Third Party Service Providers”) and pursuant to separate arrangements between you and the applicable Third Party Service Providers. These Third Party Service Providers’ terms and conditions will control with respect to the relevant Third Party Services. By adding a Member to the Member List, you are thereby authorizing that Member to access and use the Prroperties Services Store in accordance with the terms of service available on our website.
(i) undertake, where necessary, to obtain consent from such Member to the collection, processing, transferring and securing of data described herein and
(ii) confirm that you in fact collect and process such Member’s personal data in accordance with applicable law.
- ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
- Governing Law. This Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by and construed under the law of the State of Florida, U.S.A. and the United States without regard to conflicts of laws provisions thereof and without regard to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- Venue. Except that either party may seek equitable or similar relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in relation to this Agreement, or at law, or the breach, termination or invalidity of this Agreement, that cannot be settled amicably by agreement of the parties to this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the arbitration rules of JAMS then in force, by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with said rules. The place of arbitration shall be Fort Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.A.
- Proceedings; Judgment. The proceedings shall be confidential and in English. The award rendered shall be final and binding on both parties. Judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. In any action, suit or proceeding to enforce rights under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any other relief awarded, the prevailing party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and other fees, costs and expenses of every kind in connection with the action, suit or proceeding, any appeal or petition for review, the collection of any award or the enforcement of any order, as determined by the arbitrator(s) or court, as applicable. This Agreement shall be interpreted and construed in the English language, which is the language of the official text of this Agreement.
- Class Action Waiver. Any proceeding to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. Neither you nor we will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected proceedings. You also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or any consolidated claims involving another person's account, if we are a party to the proceeding. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ARBITRATION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATIONS.
- Nature of the Agreement; Relationship of the Parties. Your agreement with us is the commercial equivalent of an agreement for accommodation in a hotel. The whole of the Office Space remains our property and in our possession and control. We are giving you the right to share with us the use of the Office Space so that we can provide the Services to you. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that our relationship is not that of landlord-tenant or lessor-lessee and this Agreement in no way shall be construed as to grant you or any Member any title, easement, lien, possession or related rights in our business, the Premises, the Office Space or anything contained in or on the Premises or Office Space. This Agreement creates no tenancy interest, leasehold estate, or v.8.1.18 10 other real property interest. The parties hereto shall each be independent contractors in the performance of their obligations under this Agreement, and this Agreement shall not be deemed to create a fiduciary or agency relationship, or partnership or joint venture, for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that you are entering into this Agreement for the purposes of and in the course of your trade, business and/or profession, and not as a consumer. Neither party will in any way misrepresent our relationship.
- Updates to the Agreement. Changes to membership and overage fees, will be governed by Section 4(b) and 4(d) of this Agreement, respectively. We may from time to time update this Agreement and will provide notice to you of these updates. You will be deemed to have accepted the new terms of the Agreement following the completion of two (2) full calendar months after the date of notice of the update(s). Continued use of the Office Space or Services beyond this time will constitute acceptance of the new terms.
- Waiver. Neither party shall be deemed by any act or omission to have waived any of its rights or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by the waiving party.
- Subordination. This Agreement is subject and subordinate to our lease with our landlord of the Premises and to any supplemental documentation and to any other agreements to which our lease with such landlord is subject to or subordinate. However, the foregoing does not imply any sublease or other similar relationship involving an interest in real property.
- Extraordinary Events. Prroperties will not be liable for, and will not be considered in default or breach of this Agreement on account of, any delay or failure to perform as required by this Agreement as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond Prroperties’s reasonable control, including without limitation
(i) any delays or changes in construction of, or Prroperties’s ability to procure any space in, any Premises, and
(ii) any delays or failure to perform caused by conditions under the control of our landlord at the applicable Premises.
- Severable Provisions. Each provision of this Agreement shall be considered severable. To the extent that any provision of this Agreement is prohibited or otherwise limited, this Agreement shall be considered amended to the smallest degree possible in order to make the Agreement effective under applicable law.
- Survival. Sections 1, 2(b), 4 (to the extent any payments remain outstanding), 5(d), 5(f), 5(g), 6(b), 7(a) through 7(f), 7(h), 8, and 9 and all other provisions of this Agreement reasonably expected to survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement will do so.
- Notices. Any and all notices under this Agreement will be given via email, and will be effective on the first business day after being sent. All notices will be sent via email to the email addresses specified on the Membership Details Form, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement. Prroperties may send notices to either (or both) the Primary Member or the Authorized Signatory, as Prroperties determines in its reasonable discretion. Notices related to the physical Office Space, Premises, Members, other Member Companies or other issues in the Premises should be sent by the Primary Member. Notices related to this Agreement or the business relationship between you and Prroperties should be sent by your Authorized Signatory. In the event that we receive multiple notices from different individuals within your company containing inconsistent instructions, the Authorized Signatory’s notice will control unless we decide otherwise in our reasonable discretion.
- Headings; Interpretation. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and are not to be used to interpret or construe any provision of this Agreement. Any use of “including,” “for example” or “such as” in this Agreement shall be read as being followed by “without limitation” where appropriate. References to any times of day in this Agreement refer to the time of day in the Office Space’s time zone.
- No Assignment. Except in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, or sale of all or substantially all of the shares or assets of you or your parent corporation, you may not transfer or otherwise assign any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement (including by operation of law) without our prior consent. We may assign this Agreement without your consent.
- Sanctions. You hereby represent and warrant that
(i) during the term of this Agreement you and your Members will comply with all applicable U.S. and nonU.S. economic sanctions and export control laws and regulations, including but not limited to the economic sanctions regulations implemented under statutory authority and/or Executive Orders and administered by the U.S. Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) (31 C.F.R. Part 500 et seq.), the U.S. Commerce Department’s Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. Part 730 et seq.), the economic sanctions rules and regulations of v.8.1.18 11 the European Council, United Kingdom, and EU Member States, and EU's Dual-use Regulation 428/2009 (collectively, “Trade Control Laws”);
(ii) neither you nor any of your Members, subsidiaries or affiliates, nor directors or officers is
(a) a citizen or resident of, an entity organized under the laws of, or otherwise located in, a country subject to comprehensive territorial sanctions maintained by OFAC (hereinafter referred to as “Sanctioned Countries”),
(b) identified on U.S. Government restricted party lists including the Specially Designated Nationals List and Foreign Sanctions Evaders List administered by OFAC; the Denied Parties List, Unverified List or Entity List maintained by the U.S. Commerce Department Bureau of Industry and Security; or the List of Statutorily Debarred Parties maintained by the U.S. State Department Directorate of Defense Trade Controls,
(c) a listed person or entity on the Consolidated List of persons and entities subject to asset-freezing measures or other sanctions maintained by the European Union, and by the Member States of the European Union, or
(d) a person or entity subject to asset-freezing measures or other sanctions maintained by the United Kingdom's HM Treasury (collectively referred to herein as "Restricted Parties");
(iii) neither you nor any of your Members, subsidiaries and/or affiliates are 50% or more owned, individually or in the aggregate, directly or indirectly by one or more Restricted Parties or otherwise controlled by Restricted Parties;
(iv) less than 10% of your total annual revenues are, and will continue to be for the duration of the Agreement, generated from activities involving, directly or indirectly, one or more of the Sanctioned Countries; and
(v) neither you nor any of your Members will, at any time during the Term, engage in any activity under this Agreement, including the use of Services provided by Prroperties in connection with this Agreement, that violates applicable Trade Control Laws or causes Prroperties to be in violation of Trade Control Laws.
- Anti-Money Laundering. You hereby represent and warrant that at all times you and your Members have conducted and will conduct your operations in accordance with all laws that prohibit commercial or public bribery and money laundering (the “AntiMoney Laundering Laws”), and that all funds which you will use to comply with your payments obligations under this Agreement will be derived from legal sources, pursuant to the provisions of AntiMoney Laundering Laws. You will provide us with all information and documents that we from time to time may request in order to comply with all AntiMoney Laundering Laws.
- Anti-Corruption Laws. Neither you nor any of your Members, your directors, officers, employees, agents, subcontractors, representatives or anyone acting on your behalf, (i) has, directly or indirectly, offered, paid, given, promised, or authorized the payment of any money, gift or anything of value to:
(A) any Government Official or any commercial party,
(B) any person while knowing or having reason to know that all or a portion of such money, gift or thing of value will be offered, paid or given, directly or indirectly, to any Government Official or any commercial party, or
(C) any employee or representative of Prroperties for the purpose of
(1) influencing an act or decision of the Government Official or commercial party in his or her official capacity,
(2) inducing the Government Official or commercial party to do or omit to do any act in violation of the lawful duty of such official,
(3) securing an improper advantage or
(4) securing the execution of this Agreement,
(ii) will authorize or make any payments or gifts or any offers or promises of payments or gifts of any kind, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Agreement, the Services or the Office Space. For purposes this section, “Government Official” means any officer, employee or person acting in an official capacity for any government agency or instrumentality, including state-owned or controlled companies, and public international organizations, as well as a political party or official thereof or candidate for political office.
- Compliance with Laws. You hereby represent and warrant that at all times you and your Members have conducted and will conduct your operations ethically and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Brokers. You hereby represent and warrant that you have not used a broker or realtor in connection with the membership transaction covered by this Agreement, except as may be provided for in the Prroperties broker referral program. You hereby indemnify and hold us harmless against any claims arising from the breach of any warranty or representation of this paragraph.
- Counterparts and Electronic Signature. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts by either handwritten or electronic signature, each of which when executed shall constitute a duplicate original, but all the counterparts shall together constitute the one agreement, and each of which counterparts may be delivered by emailing the other party to this Agreement signed scanned document or electronically signed portable document format (pdf) version of the contract (as applicable). Each party agrees to the execution of this Agreement in this manner, and the parties acknowledge that execution in this manner creates a binding contract between the parties on the Effective Date. v.8.1.18 12 q. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and shall not be changed in any manner except by a writing executed by both parties or as otherwise permitted herein. All prior agreements and understandings between the parties regarding the matters described herein have merged into this Agreement.
- Background and Credit Check Authorization
By electronically signing membership agreement(s) below member hereby authorize Prroperties, a Renesent Inc. company incorporated in the state of Florida in the principal office location at 514 N. California Ave. Beaumont CA 92223, to make an independent investigation of member background and criminal or police records. I release Prroperties, Inc., and any person or entity which provides information pursuant to this authorization, from any and all liabilities, claims or lawsuits in regards to the information obtained from any and all of the above sources. Future member also authorize Prroperties, a Renesent Inc. company incorporated in the state of Florida in the principal office location at 514 N. California Ave. Beaumont CA 92223, to generate and obtain a detailed credit report on me for the purpose of confirming the eligibility of membership to PrropertiesNetwork. Upon request, Prroperties, will provide member with a copy of that report. The information contained in this agreement is correct to the best of my knowledge. member understand that any omission of material fact on this agreement may be grounds for rejection of this membership agreement.
The law requires us to notify you if we do not lease or rent to you based on the information in that report. You also have the right to dispute the accuracy of the information in the report directly with the reporting agency and to obtain a free report from such agency if we do not lease or rent to you based on such a report.
You also are entitled to receive one free report every 12 months from any nationwide specialty consumer reporting agency used by us, as well as a free credit report every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. You can request this free credit report through the website www.annualcreditreport.com. You may dispute the accuracy of any information about you that is contained in the such report directly with the credit reporting agency. Applicant Authorization
By checking the box and electronically signing your full name below, you declare that all your statements in this application are true and complete. If you fail to answer any question or give false information, the property may reject your application, retain all application fees and deposits as liquidated damages for its time and expense, and terminate your right of occupancy.
By submitting this electronic application, you are directing and authorizing Prroperties to verify the information you’ve provided and obtain additional background information about you through any means, including (i) using a third-party consumer reporting agency such as AppFolio, Inc., 50 Castilian Dr. Goleta, CA 93117, 866.648.1536, to prepare a consumer report or an investigative consumer report and/or (ii) verifying information by contacting personal and professional references, employers and other rental housing owners. You further direct and authorize Prroperties to obtain from any law enforcement agency, present or past employer or supervisor, landlord, finance bureau/office, credit bureau, collection agency, college, university or another institute of learning or certification, private business, military branch or the national personnel records center, personal reference and/or other persons, and authorize the same to give records or information that any such entities may have concerning your status as a registered sex offender (as allowed by law), criminal history (as allowed by law), motor vehicle/driving history, earnings history, credit history, character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living, employment records, a record of attendance and earned degrees or certificates, or any other information requested, whether the said records are private or public, and including those which may be deemed to be privileged or confidential in nature. Preparation of all consumer reports and investigative consumer reports will follow federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
I understand that if I want a paper copy of this Applicant Authorization, I may print it out or I may request a copy by contacting Prroperties. I understand that typing my name in the “Authorized/Acknowledged by” section, checking the box next to the words “I have received..”, and clicking on the Submit Application button below, constitutes my electronic signature, dated as of when I click on the Submit Application button, and that by doing so:
- I am authorizing Prroperties to conduct the background check(s) described above.
- I am consenting to use electronic means to (i) sign this form, (ii) receive the Applicant Authorization appearing above, and (iii) receive any legal notices electronicallyFederal and State Disclosures
View a summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Washington State applicants only: You also have the right to request from the relevant consumer reporting agency a written summary of your rights and remedies under the Washington Fair Credit Reporting Act.
New York/Maine applicants only: You have the right to inspect and receive a copy of any investigative consumer report requested by the Landlord by contacting the relevant consumer reporting agency identified directly. You may also contact the Company to request the name, address, and telephone number of the nearest unit of the consumer reporting agency designated to handle inquiries, which the Company shall provide within 5 days.
California applicants or residents only: By signing this application, you also acknowledge receipt of the NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA LAW.
Our Global Real Estate Portfolio:
With Prroperties, I was not only able to view, search, and explore my property hassle free but even paying was stressless! With Prroperties digital agreement, they make it easy for you to pay rent via credit card anytime, and anywhere. This safe and secure payment process is top tier especially for businesspeople who are always on the go!
- Loren M. Short
Prroperties exceeds expectation, I was able to find a rental at a very low cost! Through Prroperties I was able to search up and explore many properties near me that were very reasonably priced. Description, policies, and rental information was easily accessible, this whole process couldn’t have gone any smoother!
- Terry D. Stephens
Prroperties is the fastest and easiest way to find an affordable rental property near you! They offer a technology based digital agreements that makes it beyond easy to pay rent hassle free. The most stressful thing with other rental websites is having to plan a day to meet up with your landlord face to face and provide them with cash or check. Well with Prroperties they make it so convenient and easy for you to pay rent via credit card from wherever you are!